Quick answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our website, products and customer service.
- Why am I not able to login?
- Why won’t the website let me register?
- I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
- What do I do if my email address has changed or I need to change the details of my online account?
- I’ve encountered an error on your website, what should I do?
How to order
- Is it safe to shop online?
- I’m finding it difficult to order, can you guide me through step-by-step?
- Can I amend my order after it has been placed?
- I can't find a product on your website, have you stopped producing it?
- How should I store your products?
Q: Why am I not able to login?
A: First of all you need to be registered. Do you already have an account? If not, you can easily create one. Click on "Customer area" in the top right-hand corner at the top of this page and follow the instructions. Once registered, you can login using the email address and passwordyou provided
Q: Why won’t the website let me register?
A: You probably already have an account, so you don't need to register again. If you can't remember your password, use the "Forgot my password" link.
Q: I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
A: Click on the "Forgot my password" link on the customer's login page. Enter the email address you provided during the signup process and we will email you a new password. If you don't receive an email from us, please check your spam folder. If you still experience problems with your password, please contact us and we will be happy to help (firstname.lastname@example.org - +39 02 62312686)
Q: What do I do if my email address has changed or I need to change the details of my online account?
A: If your email address has changed or if you need to update your personal details simply login using your old email address, then update your email and the other informations.
Q: I’ve encountered an error on your website, what should I do?
A: Please let us know as soon as possible and we will immediately resolve any problems should they arise. If you want to place an order and an error is preventing this, we will be happy to accept your order over the telephone..
How to Order
Q: Is it safe to shop online?
A: We are constantly researching and improving our software to ensure the highest possible levels of security. We can now guarantee you that buying your chocolate online couldn’t be safer!.
Q: I’m finding it difficult to order, can you guide me through step-by-step?
Of course we can! Follows these simple steps:
- After logging in search for the item(s) you need and add these to your basket;
- Click the basket link at the top of the screen and check that the products and quantities are correct, select your address or add a new one if necessary, select the payment and then click proceed;
- You can add a gift card and type the message you would like the card to say;
- The final page provides an order summary, and allows you to enter your payment details;
- Once completed, all orders are confirmed via email.
For any furhter information please contact us and we will be happy to help (email@example.com - +39 02 62312686)
Q: Can I amend my order after it has been placed?
A: Whilst we are happy to make any changes to your order once it has been placed, sometimes this is simply not possible as our service is fully automated. It is therefore very important that you check all the order details are correct before completing your transaction, as you won't be able to amend the confirmed orders yourself through the website. However, should you need to make some changes to your order, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Q: Is it possible to deliver my order to multiple destinations?
A: We aim to combine products into single parcels whenever possible. Sometimes there are instances when this cannot be done, for example if items are being sent to different addresses, or to different recipients, or with different delivery dates or separate messages. If you should need separate deliveries please try to place separate orders or contact us directly. We are at your disposal.
Q: I can't find a product on your website, have you stopped producing it?
A: We do strive to continuously produce small batches in order to constantly improve and refresh our products, and therefore our range does change quite often. Please contact us to check special availabilities.
Q: How should I store your products?
A: The ideal storage temperature is 12-18°C with a maximum humidity of 65%. Chocolate does not like changes in temperature: the cold hardens the inside and holds moisture, making the chocolate opaque and translucent. Heat, on the other hand, causes the cocoa butter to melt , cool and crystallise, giving rise to a whitish matter (tempering). Other alterations can be due to light or storage in the presence of extraneous odours. Light can be responsible for the decomposition of cocoa butter, while odours may be captured. Chocolate in general must therefore be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry environment.